Baltimore Ravens NFL Grinch Personalized Ornament SP12102399ID03

  

know we exist because we experience our own existence. The second key is observation. We observe our existence, our experience. We witness, record, and reflect upon our experience. The third key is intention. From observations of our experiences, we build a theory of “reality”, and make choices to act or not act based on that theory. We form an intention to create a specific experience that we want to observe. Now we have a sufficient solution to the problem. Experience, observation, and intention together create reality. They cannot exist without each other. None is more fundamental than the other, and none can be removed without destroying the others. Experience, observation, and intention: the grand experiment. We exist to try things, experience them, and observe the result. There is no meaning beyond that; when we are gone, all those things are gone too. We should use the little time we have to make as many experiments as possible. We have been blessed with the opportunity to experience, observe, and intend, and we should not waste it.

Baltimore Ravens NFL Grinch Personalized Ornament SP12102399ID03()

Buy It Now:Baltimore Ravens NFL Grinch Personalized Ornament SP12102399ID03

The Nightmare Before Christmas characters Florida Gators on the car ornament

Arsenal F.C Hawaiian Shirt And Beach Shorts

Chicago Blackhawks Connor Bedard 1st Goal Shirt

The Dragon Slayer shirt

Murray, Utah, Murray City Fire Department AOP Ugly Sweater

At that point I had a steady girl-friend, but also a LIGA MX Queretaro F.C Special Christmas Ugly Sweater Printed New Gift For Men And Women good friend Robin. I was suppose to meet my girl-friend on Christmas Eve, but around 7:00 PM my friend Robin calls me up and tells me her mom has been bummed about about Christmas and there are no decorations at their home. She asked me, “Will you go get a Christmas tree with me?” That put me in a real dilemma with my girl-friend, but sometimes you have to do the right thing…so I called my girl-friend and told her what I had to do, she was cool. My friend Robin had lost her father when she was very young, and her mother never remarried her entire life. I sort of knew why because one day while over Robin’s house, she had a box of letters that her dad had written to her mom while he was a soldier, and we read them together…very old letters, but expressed who he was.

Home Page:Teeclover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Dad Hard Seltzer Shirt

Official The Denver Broncos 65 Years 1959 2024 Signatures Thank You For The Memories shirt

Top Roman Reigns Otc Original Tribal Chief Custom Baseball